Monday, August 11, 2008

More Recent Work!

This is some of my more recent work I have been doing in between University work. Here are some of the best works I have produced yet! Enjoy.


I did this piece this after noon and I belive it is the most professional piece I have done so far. It took me about 2 hrs to complete. Note that I have coloured over pencils and for those of you who dont know most colours are done over inked lines.
Lines by: Jon Buran
Colours by: Thomas newbury

This is a piece I did for practice few days ago. Im fairly happy with it though it has a really hazy feel to it which kinda lets the whole piece down.
Lines by: Christopher Copeland
Colours by: Thomas Newbury
This is another piece I have painted recently and has had a major effect on my colouring technique. Took about 6hrs and was a lot of fun. This is the first piece I have done where I have managed to create an illusion of depth.
Lines by: Joe Mad!
Colours by: Thomas Newbury
This is a comic page I did for practice. I am fairly pleased with the result though I still have alot of things to work on.
Lines by the Great: Alvin Lee
Colours by: Thomas Newbury

No comments: